Hordern House, founded by Anne McCormick and Derek McDonnell is an internationally renowned bookshop, specialising in rare books, manuscripts and paintings.
We are open Tuesday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Outside normal business hours an appointment will be necessary.
You are welcome to view a selection of:
- Travel & voyage books
- Rare Australiana in all fields
- Illustrated books & Children's literature
- Colourplate books
- Historical maps and prints
- Literature including fine sets
- Early Australian paintings
- Voyage art
- Illuminated manuscripts
- Fine and rare books
- Early printed books